Switchboard Operator - Luxury Hotel and Spa
Location: Burton upon Trent
Job posted: 05/04/2019
OX Seven: Switchboard Operator
You will be joining a luxury hotel and spa which has an outstanding reputation across the country. This Grade II listed stately home retreat is set in 50 acres of quintessential English countryside. The Hotel and Spa pairs period style with modern luxury and attentive service.
With a recent refurbishment, over 100 rooms and multiple restaurants, they are now looking for a Switchboard Operator to keep on top of the smooth operation of the department.
What you’ll do:
- Answering inbound calls, emails and working face to face with customers
- To have a good knowledge of the spa, hotel facilities, bedrooms
- Take payments over the phone and reconciliation at the end of the day
- Respond to all brochure requests
- To deal with all email requests in a timely manner ensuring all correct information is provided
- To enter all details accordingly to the required standard from both day & residential medical questionnaires
- To keep the switchboard area well stocked and presented with envelopes, brochures and medical questionnaires etc
What you’ll bring:
- Sales focused
- Confidence and the ability to find solutions
- Competent resort suite user would be beneficial
- Strong admin and organisational skills – it’s an all hands on deck property, you’ll have plenty to do
- Excellent customer service skills
Knowing this client well, it is important you convey your work ethic and professionalism without being cliché or boring.
What you’ll get:
- £8.21 p/h
- Various corporate benefits
- Discount at sister properties
- Friends and family discount on spa packages
- Discount on spa packages
- Leisure membership
- Retail discount
- Free parking
- Progression opportunities
Working 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis and that the office is open covering hours between 7am -8pm.
Please also note that due to the location of this property, public transport will not be an option to travel on – you’ll need your own transport.
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief. Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity question decisions and receive further feedback.