Technical Consultant - Oxford
Technical Consultant: OX Seven are delighted to be partnering with a Software Company who due to continued growth are looking for a Technical Consultant to join their team. As the Technical Consultant you will be working within an established team of dedicated experts who provide excellent customer service to their clients.
What you would be doing as the Technical Consultant:
- Assisting with installations and assisting in the coordination of upgrades
- Migrating customer data and occasionally processing support requests
- Collaborating with Project Managers on implementation projects
Ideally for this Technical Consultant role you will have at least two of the following:
- Data migration experience
- Familiar with Microsoft SQL server
- Support Desk experience/ a strong customer service background
- A 2:1 degree
This role is open to candidates of various experience levels and would be well suited to a recent graduate who is enthusiastic and eager to learn new technical skills. Alternatively, the role would suit a candidate who is currently in Technical Consultant position and is now looking for a new challenge within a well-respected company.
Why would you want this Technical Consultant position?
This is a Software company who are highly regarded for the quality of the work that they produce for clients both within the Public and Private sector. They place great emphasis on their staff and encourage a culture of continuous improvement through their fantastic training.
As the Technical Consultant, you will be working within a dedicated team providing both technical and administrative assistance to clients. To be successful in this Technical Consultant role you would have experience or the willingness to deal with customers and as a result will need excellent communication skills.
What do you get in this Technical Consultant position?
- £20,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience
- This is a role with out of hour work on the odd occasion (this will be compensated)
- Some flexible working arrangements
- Wear what you want to work
- 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy additional days
- Team social events
- Subsidised training
- A city centre office with excellent transport links
If you would like to discuss the Technical Consultant position in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application for the Technical Consultant position will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.