Job posted: 20/03/2019
OX Seven: Telesales Executive
Our partner is a well-established family business distributing frozen, chilled and ambient goods across Oxfordshire, the Midlands and the South West of England. With over 200 staff and a small team of Telesales Executives, all dedicated to ‘feeding your passion’ whilst providing the best customer service possible going into its fourth generation.
Founded over fifty years ago, with continuous year on year growth in an ever-evolving industry, they are looking for someone to join their office based in near Witney as a Telesales Executive.
What you’ll do:
- Answer inbound and make outbound calls
- Accurately process customer orders
- Upselling and cross selling additional products
- Communicating special offers to customers
- Work closely with all departments to meet and exceed sales targets
- Proactively and promptly manage customer queries, liaise with other departments and ensure orders are placed within agreed timescales
This isn’t a cold calling telesales position, you will be contacting the business’ regular customers and liaising with them, assisting them in getting the best deals you offer – whilst introducing them to new products and cross selling.
What you’ll bring:
- An excellent telephone manner – your ‘customer voice’ needs to be to a tee, but genuine and real
- Confidence and experience in a sales-based role – telesales experience isn’t necessary but will be favoured
- A friendly and dedicated attitude
- Proficiency within the MS package
What you’ll get:
- £17,100 p/a plus monthly bonus (OTE £23,000)
- 28 days holiday
- Staff discount
- Pension scheme
- Progression opportunities
To discuss the role further and to see a full candidate brief, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.