Industry: Information Technology
Job posted: 26/03/2019
UX Designer: OX Seven are delighted to be partnering with a Software Company who due to continued growth are looking for a UX Designer to join their design team. As the UX Designer, you will work on a multitude of products including websites, mobile apps and web apps across for clients across various industries.
Why would you want this UX Designer role?
You will be joining an organisation who are very well respected and place emphasis on delivering quality applications to their Public and Private sector clients. Due to their continued success they are looking for a UX Designer to join their team.
This is a varied role and you be kept very busy, your day to day will include attending client meetings, running workshops, taking responsibility for user research sessions and designing user interfaces and user journeys.
This is a company who are highly regarded for the quality of the work that they produce. They place great emphasis on their staff and encourage a culture of continuous improvement through their fantastic training. The main requirement for this position is a passion for design and excellent attention to detail and a commitment to good design.
Ideally for this UX Designer you will have:
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team and clients
- Demonstrable experience working as a UX Designer
- Have experience designing for multiple platforms and have excellent visual design skills
- Have a strong academic background with ideally a 2:1 degree
Knowledge/Experience of the following would be highly desirable but not essential:
- Design and prototyping tools including – Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Invision
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
We appreciate that a CV only tells part of your story. If you’re interested in this UX Designer, it’d be great to see your GitHub or examples of your work alongside your CV.
What do you get in this UX Designer position?
- £26,000 to £36,000 per annum
- Some flexible working arrangements
- Wear what you want to work
- 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy additional days
- Team social events
- Subsidised training
- A city centre office with excellent transport links
If you would like to discuss the UX Designer role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application for the UX Designer role will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.