Job posted: 06/12/2018
Videographer: OX Seven are delighted to be partnering with a luxury fashion and jewellery Company, who are on a real upwards trajectory. The considerable growth they’ve seen comes as a direct result of the passion for the brands that shines through each member of staff. Their products are currently being sold across the globe including UK, Europe, China and in over 20 states in the USA. As they continue to expand, there is now a brand new opportunity for a Videographer to join them on their journey.
You could be perfect for the Videographer role if you are:
• An experienced videographer, who has been responsible for both shooting and editing product videos for use online.
• You’ll need to really bring fashion, lifestyle and jewellery products to life, demonstrating how beautiful this brands product are.
• A team player – you’ll need to work closely with the rest of the design team of 12, bringing new ideas to the team, so the ability to collaborate with others is key.
• A bright personality, that inspires and drives those around them.
Why would you want this Videographer role?
You will be joining an organisation who have grown exponentially over the last 10 years. Their sister brand, who is just 3 years old, has managed to reach the same level of success, whilst still being in their infancy.
This company have real aspirations – they’ve grown in headcount from 56 to 90+ in the last 12 months, which demonstrates the real potential. Now is a fantastic time to joining their rapidly expanding team. You will be working with a group of people that love everything about the brand, the environment they work in and where the company is heading.
• Experience as a videographer within fashion is a must.
• A relevant degree in either videography or similar.
• A genuine enthusiasm for fashion, jewellery and lifestyle products.
• An ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where strict deadlines must be met.
We understand that a CV only tells part of your story. We’d be really keen to see examples of your video content, as well as your CV.
• A basic salary of £20,000 – £26,000 dependent upon experience.
• A stunning staff discount across both brands
• Cycle to work Scheme
• Office refreshments including fruit
• An employee assistance programme
• Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
• Company sick pay
• A sensational annual staff party
To discuss the role further and to see a full candidate brief, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.