If you are an employer and you regularly use recruitment agencies for permanent recruitment and want an alternative to traditional contingent or retained recruitment methods, we have developed a new offering at OX Seven.
OX Seven RPO (recruitment process outsourcing) is simply a business model of outsourcing your recruitment function (in whole or part) to OX Seven to drive cost, quality, efficiency, service and scalability.
We have a sophisticated infrastructure which allows you to leverage the extensive network, expertise, and delivery that OX Seven have, whilst paying a fixed monthly price for our expertise.
In the simplest terms, you have an OX Seven consultant on site working alongside you, managing the entirety of your recruitment process.
- Sourcing candidates – we use every major job board database and each consultant has LI premium.
- Continual talent pooling – the cutting-edge database we have means we can leverage our wider network whilst ring fencing your
- Coordinating and running the interview process – minimising the potential to miss out on top talent due to prolonged interview processes.
- Ensuring compliance of new starters – taking the burden off stretched HR departments.
- Onboarding and training of new starters – increasing initial engagement and productivity for new starters
- Continuous marketing monitoring – we keep you abreast of what your competitors are doing from an employment and remuneration perspective
When looking to scale a business, controlling recruitment costs whilst ensuring quality of reputation is a challenge. There are many high-profile examples of growing companies getting this wrong and suffering way beyond just their immediate employer branding.
Our solution provides you with a recruitment expert who immerses themselves into your culture, absorbing knowledge and expertise to position you as an employer of choice. This eliminates the need to hire a permanently employed employee and incur the vast costs for systems and advertising.
We run an extremely transparent and simple pricing strategy, with one monthly price including unlimited perm hires, unlimited rebates and fixed term contract options.
For a case study on how we have made this work for a complex and challenging group please contact Will Grashoff on email@example.com